nairaland Forum Index nairaland
discursion forum on every aspect of human existence

oil and gas ,properties 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jay Cutlers best quotes from his Dolphin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Jay Cutlers best quotes from his Dolphin Reply with quote

Jay Cutler isn't really known for his colorful personality, but maybe moving to Miami can help with that.The Dolphins' newest quarterback had a few zingers and memorable comments during his introductory pre s conference on Monday, as well Brian Hoyer Jersey as a couple"typical Jay Cutler" moments.Here are some of his best (and goofiest) quotes. On his workout routine: "The good thing is I play quarterback so I dont have to be in that great DeAndre Hopkins Jersey cardiovascular shape." On his goals with the team: "I'm just coming here to help (and) get back into football. We'll see how it goes." On how coach Adam Gase recruited him: "He asked what kind of shape I'm in. ... I told him I was good to go. It was very short, very brief and they didn't know what the situation was going to be here. And I kind of went from there." On how often he to sed footballs around during the past four months: "We got two Kyle Fuller Jersey boys so we are always doing something. And I'd go down to (Vanderbilt) and do some stuff down there ... I was playing basketball in the mornings and there was football camps there, so you're around it." On the role his wife, Kristin Cavallari, played in his return to football: "I think she got tired of Aaron Colvin Jersey me around the house. It was a little different. ... She saw what kind of opportunity this was and she was all for it." On his adjustment to joining the Dolphins: "I got a lot of things I got to proce s. ... I just want to get to this next meeting, figure out where the dinner room is, and then we will start learning the offense and some guys' names." Kevin Johnson Jersey Here's to hoping Cutler doesn't have to get too into shape and that he finds that dinner room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nairaland Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: