nairaland Forum Index nairaland
discursion forum on every aspect of human existence

oil and gas ,properties 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thomas Davis open to the possibility of

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: Thomas Davis open to the possibility of Reply with quote

Thomas Davis' NFL career may last a little longer than he originally intended.The Panthers linebacker says he is "very open to the po sibility" ofsticking around beyond 2018, the Charlotte Observer reported.Im Robert Griffin III Jersey very open to the po sibility of playing next season, said Thomas Davis. You havent been listening. Im VERY OPEN. Jourdan Rodrigue (@JourdanRodrigue) June 14, 2018In January, Davis told Sean Taylor Jersey NFL Networkthat he planned on retiring after the 2018 season saying:"This will definitely be my last year coming up. One of the reasons is I want to continue my contractual obligations. I signed on for a one-year extension, and I want to complete that. I've never been a guy to quit anything and I'm not going to start doing that now."Some unforeseen circumstances could be affecting his decision now.In April, Davis washit witha four-game suspensionfor violating the league's PEDpolicy, breaking the news himself.This is by far one of the saddest days of my NFL career. I never Mens Sean Taylor Game Jersey thought that this would happen to me. Ive worked extremely hard to do things the right way on and off the field. Panther Nation please know that I am not a cheater. #KeepPounding pic.twitter.com/zUppMfm6yk Thomas Davis (@ThomasDavisSDTM) April Pierre Garcon Jersey 6, 2018Those who know Davis and follow the team closely, weren't really soldon the idea of himretiring after 2018.Davis has foughtthrough his fair share of adversity duringhis career. Hetore hisACL three timesbetween 2009 and '11, mi sing 39 games. It's widelybelieved he'sthe first player in NFL history to recover from three ACL tearsand continue his playing career.Drafted No. 14 overall Jonathan Allen Jersey in 2005 out of Georgia,Davis has receivedthree Pro Bowl nods andwon the 2014 Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nairaland Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: