nairaland Forum Index nairaland
discursion forum on every aspect of human existence

oil and gas ,properties 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vikings Mike Zimmer rationalizes keeping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Vikings Mike Zimmer rationalizes keeping Reply with quote

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer clarified Wednesday why he chose to stick by defensive coordinator George Edwards after he was arrested on suspicion ofDWI earlier this yearbut dismi sed practice squad memberIsame Faciane for a Game Jameis Winston White Jersey similar arrest.Every situation is different, Zimmer said, via the Star Tribune. And I really dont care about being consistent. I care about being right. When this happened with George, George was given a lot of things to do, including a huge monetary commitment that he had to make. And he fulfilled all of his obligations.MORE: Week 7 Josh Freeman Jersey picks against the spreadEdwards was arrested on suspicion ofdriving while intoxicated and two other misdemeanorsin May and reportedly told Zimmer and the Vikings immediately. He took a plea deal, ended up being charged with misdemeanor Men's Mike Evans Legend Jersey carele s driving and was sentenced to one year of probation and fined $1,000.Meanwhile,Faciane was arrested last Wednesday on a misdemeanor DWI chargeand, according to Zimmer, didn't handle his the situation properly. Because he didn't notify Zimmer or any other Vikings coach or handle himself well,Faciane was released.(With Facianes) situation, I told the players in the meeting the day they Kwon Alexander Red Game Jersey left to make sure they stay out of trouble and do the right things. I told them Mike Evans Jersey again on the field (as) they left," Zimmer said."I had the coaches text them and remind them to stay out of trouble. And then when this did happen, on the very same day he was told to call me twice and didnt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nairaland Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: