nairaland Forum Index nairaland
discursion forum on every aspect of human existence

oil and gas ,properties 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chargers coach Anthony Lynn ready to mak

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:38 am    Post subject: Chargers coach Anthony Lynn ready to mak Reply with quote

Melvin Gordon was easily one of the biggest fantasy football studs last year before an injury ended his season after 13 games.The second-year pro out of Wisconsin Mike Ditka Gridiron Gray II Jersey was a disappointment as a rookie, but he finished last season with more than 1,400 total yards and 12 touchdowns. New Chargers coach Anthony Lynn thinks Gordon can do even more next season.MORE:Time to forgive, forget, give Vince Young one last chance in NFLIve watched some tape on Gale Sayers Jersey him, Lynn said, via ESPN.com. Man, he has some upside. He did a hell of a job from his rookie year to his sophomore year. And I told him we can take this to another level. Were going to do some things running-wise that I can think can help him.Despite the great leap between Gordon'sfirst and Tarik Cohen Jersey second years in the NFL, Lynn believes there is still room for growth.Hes not there yet, Lynn said. But thats what is encouraging to me. When I look at the tape, I say, Oh my goodne s, we can help him get better here and here. And hes already good. But theres more yards [to be gained].Lynn said Gordon displays some similarities to bruising running back Chris Ivory, who has played for the Saints andJets before joining theJaguars.When he (Gordon) wants to be physical, he can be Mens Dick Butkus Player Jersey physical, Lynn said. Hes not quite theChris Ivory. Hes built similar to Chris Ivory. Chris Ivory is more powerful, but Mels a powerful man, too. Hes young, and hes still growing.He has quick enough feet to elude. He doesnt have the speed of aChris Johnson, but hes an upright runner that can sidestep and elude. He has good vision, good instincts.Gordon projects to be one of the top-5 running backs in fantasy next season after his breakthrough Game Chicago Bears Jerseys in the offense.Philip Rivers really struggled with turnovers while Gordon was injured, so Lynn may opt to rely heavily on his third-year star.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    nairaland Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: